RULES OF HOTEL
§ 1 OBJECT OF THE RULES
1. Regulations define rules of provision of services, responsibilities and stay at the hotel and is an integral part of the contract, which is concluded by signing a registration card, as well as by making a booking or payment of the advance or the entire amount of your stay in the hotel. In making the above. operations, Guest confirms that you have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
2. The Regulations shall apply to all guests staying at the Hotel Paradiso.
3. Regulations are available for inspection at the hotel reception in each room, as well as on the side of the hotel
§2 HOTEL NIGHT
1. The hotel room is rented for days hotel.
2. Check-in from 14:00 until 12:00 the next day.
3. A request for an extension of the day the hotel guest should register at the front desk as soon as possible. The hotel may not take into account the wishes of extending the stay in the case of the use of all beds (rooms) or in case guests do not abiding by the existing rules.
4. The hotel reserves the right to refuse the extension of the guest's stay in the hotel in case of failure to make full payment in advance for the current stay.
§3 BOOKING AND REPORT
1. The basis for check-in will be to present a reception employee photo ID and sign a registration card.
2. A hotel guest can give the room a third party, even if the period has not expired, for which he paid the fee for the stay.
3. Persons not registered in the hotel guest can stay in a hotel room from 7:00 to 22:00.
4. Hotel may refuse to accept will be that during the previous visit grossly violated the Regulations, in particular by inflicting damage to property or the property of the hotel guests will be personal injury, hotel employees or other persons staying at the hotel.
5. The hotel reserves the right to charge at check-in pre-authorize a credit card or a deposit of cash in the amount of payment for the entire stay.
6. Reservation is called guaranteed if it is made a prepayment of 20% within 7 days of making the reservation. No payment may result in cancellation of the booking.
7. In the case of nieodwołania booking until 18:00 on the day of arrival or in case of niedotarcia will be at the scheduled time for the hotel, the deposit will not be returned.
8. If you will be staying in the hotel had to take place in terms of trade fairs, Hotel will have the right to charge the guest for the entire planned stay.
9. In case of cancellation will be staying at the hotel during the day, Hotel does not pay fees for that day the hotel.
1. Hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard.
2. In the event of reservations regarding the quality of service Guests are asked to immediately report them to the reception, which will enable employees to improve the standard of services.
3. Hotel has an obligation to provide guests with:
- The conditions for full and unfettered leisure,
- Safety of the stay, including security to keep secret the information about the guest,
- Professional and courteous service in all services of the hotel,
- Room cleaning and making necessary repairs to equipment in the absence of will, and in his presence only when he wishes.
4. In addition, at the request of guests, the hotel provides the following free services:
- Providing information related to the stay and travel,
- Wake-up at the appointed hour,
- Safekeeping of money and valuables on deposit in the hotel during the stay at the hotel, subject to § 6. 4 of the Regulations,
- Luggage storage Guest,
- Ordering a taxi.
§5 LIABILITY OF GUEST
1. Children under the age of 12 should be located on the hotel premises under the constant supervision of the legal guardians. Legal guardians material responsibility for any damage caused as a result of children.
2. A hotel guest are fully responsible for any damage or destruction of equipment and technical facilities of the Hotel, arising from his fault or the fault of people visiting him. The hotel reserves the right to charge the credit card for damage after his departure.
3. In case of violation of the provisions of the Regulations, the hotel can refuse to provide services to a person who violates them. Such a person is obliged to immediately comply with the demands of the Hotel, pay for the existing benefits, to pay for any damage, and to leave the hotel.
4. Whenever Guests leaving the room for security reasons, you should turn off the TV, turn off the lights, turn off the taps and close the door.
5. The hotel has a statutory lien on items brought by the guest to the hotel in case of delay of settlement of payment for the stay or unregulated charges for services rendered.
§ 6 THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HOTEL
1. The hotel is liable for any loss or damage of objects brought by persons using its services in certain provisions of the Civil Code.
2. Guests should notify The reception about the damage immediately after its discovery.
3. The hotel shall be liable for loss or damage to money, securities, valuables or items of value nau ---- tional or artistic only if these objects were placed for safekeeping deposit room.
4. The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission to the hotel's deposit items of high value, large sums of money, objects endanger the safety and bulky items that can not be put in escrow.
5. The hotel is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest, objects left in him and live animals, regardless of whether the vehicles were parked in the hotel car park or outside the hotel.
6. Hotel has liability insurance in the parking lot for vehicles making use of it. The check-in hotel provide the registration number of the vehicle in order to benefit from this insurance.
§ 7 RETURN LEFT THINGS
1. Personal belongings left in the room by the guest upon leaving, they will be sent to the address indicated by the guest at his expense.
2. In case of not receiving the referral will be available left things Hotel will store these items at the expense of the owner for a period of three months, and after this period, these items will become the property of the Hotel. Food will be stored for 24 hours.
§8 QUIET NIGHT
The Hotel curfew from 22:00 to 7:00 in the morning.
§ 9 COMPLAINTS
1. You have the right to file a complaint if you notice weaknesses in the quality of services provided.
2. Any complaints accepts reception.
3. The complaint should be filed immediately after noticing shortcomings in the standard of services provided.
§10 ADDITIONAL PROVISIONS
1. Hotel accepts animals. Pets are allowed in the hotel for an additional fee. However, the owner of the animal is required to hold it in such a way as not to endanger other guests and staff. The guest has an obligation to remove any impurities left by the animal on the hotel premises.
2. The hotel and its immediate surroundings are strictly non-smoking learns designated places designed for this purpose.
3. In the hotel rooms you can not store dangerous goods - weapons and ammunition, flammable, explosive and illumination.
4. Guest agrees to the storage and processing of personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. of 2002. No. 101, item. 926, as amended) by the Hotel Paradiso Piotr Ziolkowski based in Suchedniów Street. Scout 12 for the needs of the guest's stay at the hotel, using the will of the other services provided by the hotel. The guest has the right to inspect their personal data and their correction.
5. Prohibited to engage in hotel acquisitions and sales itinerant.
6. It is forbidden to excessive making noise in the hotel, causing unpleasant odors, or other things that interfere with, damage or irritate the other hotel guests.
7. Guests are not allowed to make any changes in hotel rooms and their equipment, except for a slight rearranging furniture and equipment, not affecting their functionality and safety of use.
DIRECTORATE AT MOCCAD'ORO